nv-l

Re: CiscoWorks question

1999-01-26 09:55:34
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks question
From: Robert Schneider <rschneider AT METLIFE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:55:34 -0500
I experienced this problem after the installation of CiscoWorks 4.0.  onto
> NetView 5.0 - AIX 4.2.1.
> I deleted the zero-length m file (wsc1600.20.m)  and the p file
> (wsc1600.20.p) from /usr/OV/bitmap/C.
> I execute the command ovw -fields and this corrected the problem.

Mary H Farris <Mary_Farris AT FREDDIEMAC DOT COM> on 01/26/99 09:48:20 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>

To:   NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu
cc:    (bcc: Robert Schneider/Bsg/MetLife/US)
Subject:  CiscoWorks question

Could some one please tell me which file I need to delete to get rid of the
the popup message on netview "Error during reading background file Press
OK".  I just installed Ciscoworks on Netview 5.1.  I believe it is a
corrupted bitmap file.

thanks,

Mary