nv-l

Year 2000

1999-01-25 05:22:09
Subject: Year 2000
From: Adibah Mohamed <bmadibah AT NCS.COM DOT SG>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:22:09 +0800
Hi,

  Just to add another query abt Y2K... I read at the web page that Netview 4 is
also Y2K compliant.
I have recently upgraded added the Y2K patch for my OS level 4.1.5 (cos I was
afraid that the higher
OS level would not support my Netview)...

  Now, I'm faced with a dilemma as my customers want to upgrade to Netview 5.1
(which they are
expecting to come in very soon)... and am not sure how best to go abt this... I
mean, should I
upgrade the OS level first before the Netview upgrade or can the OS 4.1.5
support NVW 5.1?

  Thanks...

Adibah Mohd
NCS Pte Ltd