nv-l

Re: Monitoring NetView

1999-01-24 21:46:08
Subject: Re: Monitoring NetView
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso AT TRANSALTA DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:46:08 -0700

Vince Rosso@TRANSALTA
24/01/99 07:46 PM

I for one would be interested in seeing your script.   Why not publish a
copy on the list server.  Thanks!

 (Embedded
 image moved   Jane Curry <jane.curry AT SKILLS-1ST.CO DOT UK>
 to file:      01/23/99 12:20 PM
 pic23156.pcx)

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>

To:   NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu
cc:    (bcc: Vince Rosso)

I have a wee script that checks all the daemons and raises a TEC event
if the DM monitor finds any daemon down - it's basically an ovstatus and
grep for DOWN - let me know if you need a copy.  I use the same script
sometimes as a task/job that puts up a beeping window if any daemons
have failed.
Cheers, Jane

--
Tivoli Certified Consultant