nv-l

Installing Netview 5.1 on new machine

1999-01-22 09:02:32
Subject: Installing Netview 5.1 on new machine
From: Matt Ashfield <mda AT UNB DOT CA>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:02:32 -0400
Hi all,
Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I am just taking a few precautions. I want to install Netview 5.1 on a machine running AIX 4.3.2. I have read the instructions and just want to ensure I have everything before beginning. I have the TME10 Framework, V3.1.1 CD.

From my understanding I need to install this first, then intall Netview using my TME10 NetView V5.1 CD. I realize there are some patches as well to install before I install the NetView. Are these patches found on my Framework CD?

I read something about a Service Pack for Framework as well? Please advise...

Thanks

Matt Ashfield
mda AT unb DOT ca