nv-l

Web Interface colors

1999-01-19 10:58:48
Subject: Web Interface colors
From: Rob Rinear <robr AT DIRIGO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:58:48 -0500
My customer wants the standard color used to indicated Acknowledged status
changed to be more distinguishable from the Up green color.  I was able to
change the necessary app-defaults for the GUI colors, but I cannot seem to
get the Web interface to use a different color.  I found what appears to be
the necessary file (...web/httpd/conf/NetView.Colors), but changing it and
restarting the web server didn't do it.

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to bounce the netview daemons or try other
things just for trial and error, so I need to call out for help.  Is anyone
out there able to tell me how to change these web interface colors?

Thanks much,

Rob Rinear
Dirigo Incorporated
Systems and Network Management Solutions
(513) 421-6500
robr AT dirigo DOT com
http://www.dirigo.com