nv-l

Re: nvcorrd.alog, nvrsEdit.alog and ruleset failures

1999-01-18 08:43:34
Subject: Re: nvcorrd.alog, nvrsEdit.alog and ruleset failures
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:43:34 -0500
This problem was fixed in V5.1 and possibly in later maintenance for 4.1 --
I don't remember for certain.  But the error message means that your rulest
is so huge that the buffer (pBuffer) obtained to hold it is too small.

You should be calling Support when you get error messages you don't
understand.  Only the absolutely most common ones are documented  -  just
like AIX.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Randy Pelle (DSN)" <Randy.Pelle AT DSN.ERICSSON DOT SE> on 01/18/99 07:30:36 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>