nv-l

General Questions

1999-01-12 19:44:31
Subject: General Questions
From: Simon Long <simon AT NETTRACK.COM DOT AU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:44:31 +1100
Hi,

Here are some general questions I have:-

1.  Here are some web pages I have gathered over time:-

        Redbooks : www.rs6000.ibm.com
        Y2k Products Checks: wwwy2k.raleigh.ibm.com
        IANA References:  www.iana.org
                eg. Interface Types, and Enterprise OIDs

        AIX
        -----
        Freeware & Shareware Archive:
www-frec.bull.fr/OSBU2_0/download.htm
        PTFs & BUG Lists: software.services.ibm.com/rs6000

        Are there any other good ones that you know of?

2.   What are the strict Framework authorisation/role requirements
      for using Netview through the Framework Desktop?

3.  The web browser interface for Netview V5R1 doen't seem to
     request authentication information.  Can you change this? If so,
     how?

Thanks,

Simon Long
Nettrack Technical Solutions Pty Ltd