nv-l

AW: polling problem

1999-01-13 09:18:57
Subject: AW: polling problem
From: "Brunschede, Gerd" <Gerd.Brunschede AT HIK.FZK DOT DE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:18:57 +0100
Hi Mario,

The problem you discribe hppend  many times in our environment.
It's a timeout-problem for NetView polling.
Increase in the SNMP-Configuration the timeout value for some special
nodes or for all nodes and I think the problem will be solved.

good luck
Gerd Brunschede
Forschungszemtrum Karlsruhe GmbH
HIK
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
Tel.: +49 7247 82-5637
Fax:  +49 7247 82-4972
e-mail: gerd.brunschede AT hik.fzk DOT de