nv-l

Re: NetView 5.1 on NT 4.0 SP3

1999-01-12 13:31:36
Subject: Re: NetView 5.1 on NT 4.0 SP3
From: Otto Fuetterer <Otto.Fuetterer AT DIGITAL DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:31:36 -0000
Matthew,

I have not yet seen Netview V5.1 but on V5.0 there is a Service called
Netview. If this is still so
You should start the service control applet, find the Netview Service ,
double click on it and You will see how the service tries to log on. The
settings for account name and password there must
match   the account and password you should find when you start the user
manager.

Regards

Otto