nv-l

Re: Large Scale Netview Implementation Design

1999-01-12 08:21:22
Subject: Re: Large Scale Netview Implementation Design
From: Arun Kant <arun.kant AT PRUDENTIAL DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:21:22 -0500
We have a very large scale Netview implementation at Prudential. We have
regional servers and
   one central server. For more details please contact me at
(973)716-6611(USA address) or e-mail me at
    arun.kant AT prudential DOT com.

   Thanks

    Arun Kant

Zahir Tohir <Zahir AT MESINIAGA.COM DOT MY>
Tuesday January 12, 1999 12:00 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>