nv-l

Re: Searching For & Deleting and Object

1999-01-08 17:38:10
Subject: Re: Searching For & Deleting and Object
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso AT TRANSALTA DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:38:10 -0700
Vince Rosso@TRANSALTA
08/01/99 03:38 PM

I looked at all the submaps for the node and they all show the current
object id.   Are you suggesting that I should delete all these references.
Does that mean I should delete the node and all these references and then
re-add the node.   Appreciate the help.

vince

Vince, do Locate --> Submap. Depending on how many nodes you have on
your map this could take a LONG time. On the resulting screen enter
"nodename" in the Find Submap blank and hit return/enter. Select the
node and click Delete. I had to do this recently for the same reason.

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Email - bowens AT eastman DOT com
Phone - (423)229-3579