nv-l

Re: NetView 5.1

1999-01-08 11:16:23
Subject: Re: NetView 5.1
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:16:23 -0500
Ken is right that you'll need to install the Framework patch for NetView
prior to installing NetView.
Make sure you have adequate free space in the /var filesystem.

As for TIPN, that stands for "Tivoli Integration Pack for NetView" and
allows more integration with TEC and Tivoli Inventory.  If you are not
using those, then TIPN is of no use.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Owens, Blaine C" <bowens AT EASTMAN DOT COM> on 01/08/99 10:19:25 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>