nv-l

Re: Integrating Netview AIX with Tivoli Framework

1999-01-06 08:44:17
Subject: Re: Integrating Netview AIX with Tivoli Framework
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 08:44:17 -0500
Does  your action script also source the Tivoli environment  ( .
/etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh) before calling wasync?
Remember that the actionsvr daemon shares none of your environment
variables.  So if this works from the command line for you but not for him,
that is almost certainly the problem and you will have to source all the
Tivoli stuff he needs first.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Denny Whelan <dwhelan AT INVACARE DOT COM> on 01/05/99 10:54:15 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>