nv-l

Re: PTF's

1999-01-06 08:24:40
Subject: Re: PTF's
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 08:24:40 -0500
There are no official  PTF pre-reqs for AIX at those levels.   I am running
AIX 4.3.1 on a 43P as shipped from the factory with only the maintenance
they provided in the box.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

lauritz Strydom <Lauritz.Strydom AT MAIL.ING DOT NL> on 01/06/99 09:04:06 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>