nv-l

Re: ovxecho

1999-01-05 09:34:35
Subject: Re: ovxecho
From: Art DeBuigny <[email protected]>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:34:35 -0600
I'm not sure if this is your answer, but its worth a try.

In your /usr/OV/app-defaults directory, there is a file called Nvevents.  If
you scroll down through it a few pages, you'll see an entry that says
'nvevents.executeCommands : False'

It needs to be set to true, I think.  Since Nvevents is what ultimatly executes
the rulesets, it needs to have the ability to run commands.

I could be wrong, though.  Other things to check would be path statements, and
possibly DISPLAY settings in the environment of the shell that started NetView.

Hope this helps.

Art DeBuigny
debuigny AT dallas DOT net