nv-l

Re: TME 10 NetView ann CSW 4.x

1998-12-24 00:16:19
Subject: Re: TME 10 NetView ann CSW 4.x
From: "Art C. DeBuigny" <debuigny AT DALLAS DOT NET>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 23:16:19 -0600
If I read your message correctly, you can use CiscoView if you start
Netview from the Tivoli Desktop, but not if you start NetView from the
command line.  Or the other way around.  Without seeing any error
messages, I would make sure you have your environment variables set up
correctly.  Basically, you want to make sure your .login or .cshrc or
whatever you use references /usr/nms/install/install.cshrc, or the
equivelent shell depending on what shell you use.

Art DeBuigny
debuigny AT dallas DOT net

NationsBank / Bank of America
Network Management Systems Support