nv-l

Integrating Netview AIX with Tivoli Framework

1998-12-22 10:27:22
Subject: Integrating Netview AIX with Tivoli Framework
From: Denny Whelan <dwhelan AT INVACARE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:27:22 -0500
We are attempting to forward events from Netview to Tivoli Framework.  We
do not have TEC as part of our installation.  We have created a ruleset
that has an action node that calls wasync to pass the event to a async
monitor in Tivoli.  When this process kicks off we get a communication
error (destination dispatcher could not be found) in the actionsvr log.
Both the framework and netview are running on the same box.

Any suggestions?