nv-l

Re: Select failed; error code 9

1998-12-18 12:15:15
Subject: Re: Select failed; error code 9
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:15:15 -0500
APAR IX66302 says there was an attempt to fix this in U449573.

If you are not at the current level of code for NetView V4, which is
U459387, I would advise you to get there, and call Support if your problem
persists.  But be aware that V4 is already out of support.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Mario Beck <mariobeck AT GMX DOT NET> on 12/16/98 09:56:05 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>