nv-l

Re: CiscoWorks2000 on Netview 5.1 -Reply

1998-12-17 12:21:16
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks2000 on Netview 5.1 -Reply
From: Christine_Nutt AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:21:16 -0500
Note: Some recipients have been dropped due to syntax errors.
Please refer to the "$AdditionalHeaders" item for the complete headers.

I see no reason why NetView AIX and CiscoWorks 2000 should not run on the
same machine.  We had of them both running on a old 590H, very slowly, but
they were both running.

I would suggest you look at the specs for NetView and CiscoWorks in regards
to processor power, memory and disk space required for each, and then give
yourself a 30% increase for growth.

Regarding integration, CiscoWorks 4.0 add NetView menu options and symbols
and  fields to NetView database. Also function that used NetView API's to
gather information from NetView databases.

Tivoli Verification - RTP
Bldg 500, 4205 South Miami Blvd,  Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Email: mark.sklenarik AT tivoli DOT com              Http: www.tivoli.com

Gil Irizarry <IRIZARRG AT LABS.WYETH DOT COM> on 10/30/98 08:36:09 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>