nv-l

Re: AW: How many of you use the RuleSet edit -Reply

1998-12-16 09:03:18
Subject: Re: AW: How many of you use the RuleSet edit -Reply
From: Yiannos Pitas <yiannos AT UCY.AC DOT CY>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 08:03:18 -0600
Ralph,

it looks like your scripts are popular already!  Why don't you
post them on the list instead?

Regards,

Yiannos Pitas

Nicaud Phil wrote:

> Hi Ralph
>
> Love to have a sample too. Thanks so much
>
> Phil    pnicaud AT woolworths.com DOT au

Yiannos Pitas,                        |
Computer Center,                      |  Tel: 357-2-756186
University Of Cyprus,                 |  Fax: 357-2-756082
Kallipoleos 75,                       |  email: yiannos AT ucy.ac DOT cy
Nicosia,                              |  http://www.ucy.ac.cy/
CYPRUS.                               |