nv-l

Antwort: AW: Blue status

1998-12-15 17:44:10
Subject: Antwort: AW: Blue status
From: Sylvia Koch <sylvia.koch AT EMPRISE DOT DE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:44:10 +0100

Sylvia Koch@EMPRISE
15.12.98 23:44

Hello Gerd,

yes, there is a bug in object collections. Sometimes, symbols in
collections get the wrong symbol status source when they are included in
the collection.
Check and correct it by doing the following:
Put the mouse pointer on the symbol and right-click to get the context
menu.
Select     Edit --> Modify/Describe --> Symbol  and take a look at the
symbol status source.
If you do this in the first submap you will get "Object" as symbol status
source.
If you do it in the collection submap you will get a different value as
symbol status source. Right?
So change the symbol status source in the collection submap to the same
value as in the first submap and the status of your symbol will no longer
be unknown.

Hope this helps.

Sylvia Koch

"Brunschede, Gerd" <Gerd.Brunschede AT HIK.FZK DOT DE> am 15.12.98 11:44:08

Bitte antworten an Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on
      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>