nv-l

Vent your Network Rage!

1998-12-15 12:11:10
Subject: Vent your Network Rage!
From: David Yu <davidyu AT CONCORD DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:11:10 -0500
Tired of the day-to-day stress of managing a network? The slings and arrows
from users, the finger pointing, the fact that it's "always the network."
Concord feels you deserve some comic relief - take our short quiz to
determine the type of users on your network (for entertainment only). And
for those who are truly tormented, share with us your most outrageous user
story.

http://www.concord.com/cgi-bin/nrposting.pl?dir=/survey/survey.asp

WIN FREE PRIZES!
Complete the quiz and receive a copy of the Dilbert Not Just a Calendar
software. In addition, anyone completing the questionnaire in full will
automatically be entered into a drawing for a PalmPilot just for
participating.  The most outrageous user story, as determined by Concord
judges, will win a free PalmPilot. We promise to keep the names
confidential to protect the innocent AND the guilty.

___

Concord Communications
Web-based Network Performance Reporting

David Yu
Concord Communications: The Web-based network performance reporting and
analysis company