nv-l

Re: AW: How many of you use the RuleSet edit

1998-12-15 11:00:17
Subject: Re: AW: How many of you use the RuleSet edit
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso AT TRANSALTA DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:00:17 -0700

Vince Rosso@TRANSALTA
15/12/98 09:00 AM

Ralph if you are willing to share an example of your scripts I would
appreciate seeing them.  You could email me directly at:
Vince_Rosso AT transalta DOT com    Thanks!

 (Embedded
 image moved   Schiffinger Ralph 0714
 to file:      <Ralph.Schiffinger AT ERSTEBANK DOT AT>
 pic29141.pcx) 12/15/98 12:58 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>