nv-l

Re: New Objects types, how do I register new device type

1998-12-15 06:27:02
Subject: Re: New Objects types, how do I register new device type
From: Massimo Carnevali <Massimo.Carnevali AT COMUNE.BOLOGNA DOT IT>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:27:02 +0100
Once you have created the fields you can update them using an utility
called
wteuiap6. It is not in the base code but you can download it for free at:
ftp://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG244515/
With this tool you can set a value for an object field from the command
line
or from a shell.
Hope this helps.
Massimo Carnevali - IBM Global Services Italy