nv-l

Re: Uninstalling Transcend from NV 5.1

1998-12-11 13:46:22
Subject: Re: Uninstalling Transcend from NV 5.1
From: Charleston Thai <Charleston_Thai AT 3COM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:46:22 -0800
hi,

Since Transcend Enterprise Manager 4.2.x is not supported on NetView 5.1,
the workaround is
to set an environment variable to "trick" the deinstall to think it was 4.0
before running the
TEM/U 4.2.x deinstall script.

     setenv TEM_OV_VER 4.0    //csh
     <OR>
     set TEM_OV_VER=4.0       //sh
     export TEM_OV_VER

Hope this helps,
/Charleston

Drew Van Order <dvanorder AT DTTUS DOT COM> on 12/11/98 10:02:57 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>