nv-l

Re: Netview 5.1 for NT (Client/server) ?

1998-12-09 07:20:39
Subject: Re: Netview 5.1 for NT (Client/server) ?
From: Stefan Schickling <schickl AT MUS DOT DE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:20:39 +0100
Hi Jean-Michel,
for NetView UNIX and NetView NT there is an NetView-Console available.
You can attach an NetView UNIX-Console to an UNIX-server (AIX-AIX,
AIX-SUN, SUN-SUN, DGUX-DGUX) and NT-console to NT-server.
Connect via console reduce the workload on server in difference to X.
NT-Terminal-Server isn't supported.

regards  Stefan

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards

Stefan Schickling
Technical Consultant
m+s Elektronik AG

eMail:  stefan_schickling AT mus DOT de