nv-l

Re: Migration of AIX and Netview

1998-12-08 09:11:55
Subject: Re: Migration of AIX and Netview
From: Don Turrentine <Don_Turrentine AT SONAT DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 08:11:55 -0600
I have upgraded to AIX 4.3.2, Framework 3.6, and Netview 5.1 with no
problems. According the SE that I spoke with at Tivoli before my install
they are treating 4.3.2 the same as 4.3.1. He said that they would support
it and have thus far with my installation. Of course my rollout is still in
its infancy and in the test environment. I will have a better feel for it
by the end of the week.

-Don

James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM> on 12/08/98 07:56:01 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>