nv-l

Re: Administrative and operational status

1998-12-02 13:03:50
Subject: Re: Administrative and operational status
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:03:50 -0500
yes.  Once adminstatus down has been set on a config check the interface
will be turned pink and we don't care what its operational status is.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Frederic Mottiat <frederic_mottiat AT BE.IBM DOT COM> on 12/02/98 01:01:50 PM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>