nv-l

Re: New Product - Tivoli Manager for Network Connectivity

1998-12-02 11:22:43
Subject: Re: New Product - Tivoli Manager for Network Connectivity
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes AT ASLK-CGER DOT BE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 17:22:43 +0100
Thanks James but I already had read this anouncement. Is there any other
info out there ?
Thanks to all.
Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes AT aslk-cger DOT be