nv-l

Antwort: Re: Search Object

1998-11-29 17:50:55
Subject: Antwort: Re: Search Object
From: Sylvia Koch <sylvia.koch AT EMPRISE DOT DE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 23:50:55 +0100

Sylvia Koch@EMPRISE
29.11.98 23:50

"MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes AT ASLK-CGER DOT BE> am 24.11.98 12:02:21

Bitte antworten an Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on
      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>

An:    NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU
Kopie:  (Blindkopie: Sylvia Koch/Emprise)
Thema: Re: Search Object

Alain,

at the end of the output of ovobjprint -s <sel-name> you get a Symbol List
of each map  the object is included, together with the name of the map. So
simply scroll down.

Sylvia Koch

I am actually searching for a way to list all MAPS (not submaps) in
which there are occurrences of a certain device.

Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2
228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes AT aslk-cger DOT be