nv-l

Re: Moving NV with CiscoView and NWays Mgr

1998-11-26 11:11:42
Subject: Re: Moving NV with CiscoView and NWays Mgr
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc AT IBM DOT NET>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:11:42 -0500
Depending on which version of Nways and which components, you'll want to
fix the databases- ObjectStore and DB/2 UDB if you have that on Nways
1.2.2.  Just to be safe, it'll probabl be a good idea to clear all of
the Nways databases (Hub Manager, MAT, ATM, LNM).  These all use OIDs in
the Netview database for dscovery, so they'll al get rediscovered next
time you come up.  Note that if you're not using a seedfile and
rediscover your Netview database, you'll have some managed/unmanaged
issues.

Not sure about CiscoWorks- you'll probably need to fix Sybase.

Hope this helps.