nv-l

Re: mib2trap -Respuesta

1998-11-25 15:15:19
Subject: Re: mib2trap -Respuesta
From: Adrian Cappelletti <Adrian AT TECNET.COM DOT AR>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:15:19 -0300
Hi,
this command is only available for NV 5.0 o higer, but if you copy this command
to your Netview 4.1, it will work. Even you must copy the "mibaddtrap" command.

I hope this help you.
                                                                  Adrian

>>> <Jason_Kravitz AT TIVOLI DOT COM> 25/11/98 13:58 >>>
mib2trap is included with NetView v5 and higher

Jason Kravitz     - NetView Verification -      jkravitz AT tivoli DOT com

"MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes AT ASLK-CGER DOT BE> on 11/25/98 11:54:30 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>