nv-l

Re: Baynetworks Optivity Question

1998-11-25 14:40:36
Subject: Re: Baynetworks Optivity Question
From: jwarner AT BAYNETWORKS DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:40:36 -0800
Blaine,
Sometimes this is just an issue of color resources.  What else do you have
open when you launch omniview?  Try omniview -I <IP> -R <read comm> from the
command line with nothing else open and see if you have the same problem.

Jason Warner
Nortel Networks
Systems Test Engineer(Optivity)
jwarner AT baynetworks DOT com