nv-l

Upgrading from NV4.1 to TME10 -Reply -Reply

1998-11-24 16:19:11
Subject: Upgrading from NV4.1 to TME10 -Reply -Reply
From: Gil Irizarry <IRIZARRG AT LABS.WYETH DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:19:11 -0500
I am also interested. I've saved all the notes from this list, however, I am
very unsure that I can cover my you know what. I do have a RISC6k 34H available
with 128 meg of memory. Would NV5.1 install & run on this old hardware?. I can
accept the sloooow possibility.
Gil Irizarry

>>> Hal Dorsman <DORSMANH AT SPH.HBOCVAN DOT COM> 11/24/98 01:06pm >>>
I too am interested in a copy of someones notes for a migration.  I am
planning my own,  and am reading through the release notes, but it is still
unclear about what steps I must follow.

Hal Dorsman
Network Adminstrator
Saint Patrick Hospital
Missoula, Montana, USA
hal AT saintpatrick DOT org

>>> "Giuliotti, J. P." <JGiuliotti AT MFS DOT COM> 11/24/98 08:43am >>>
Hi all,

I need to upgrade soon but before I do, my manager wants a plan on
how I am
going to install, test and convert to Netview 5.1 on TME 10. I only have
one
machine that runs Netview. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how
smoothly cover all the bases for testing and upgrading?

Thanks in Advance.
J.P. Giuliotti  - Massachusetts Financial Services
(617) 954-5684
JPG AT MFS DOT COM