nv-l

Re: NV 5.1 web client

1998-11-20 15:53:09
Subject: Re: NV 5.1 web client
From: Jason_Kravitz AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:53:09 -0500
Did you do a migration install of NV5.1?  There are some known issues with
web client submaps on a migration install of NetView 5.1.  This would
affect the icons drawing on top of each other and being off center...

As for the icons drawing as ovals, I don't think this would be a result of
your video card.  Sometimes you need
to fully explore your submap on your NetView server machine or it looks
funny on the web client.

Try going to your original read/write map on the NetView server and
clicking into all the submap icons.
See if this fixes the problem...

Jason

Jason Kravitz     - NetView Verification -      jkravitz AT tivoli DOT com

"Jorge A. Jiles" <Jorge.Jiles AT UALBERTA DOT CA> on 11/20/98 03:11:45 PM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>