nv-l

Re: NetView Admin (nvsec_admin) 5.1

1998-11-20 11:18:17
Subject: Re: NetView Admin (nvsec_admin) 5.1
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 11:18:17 -0500
There is a fix for this and you need to contact Tivoli's NetView Level 2 to
get it.
I see that your organization has a call in already and someone should be
getting in touch with you shortly.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT PRINCETON DOT EDU> on 11/20/98 10:18:41 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>