nv-l

Re: What MIB file do I need for Cisco Switches and Router?

1998-11-20 09:20:04
Subject: Re: What MIB file do I need for Cisco Switches and Router?
From: "Paul L. Della Maggiora" <pdellama AT CISCO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:20:04 -0500
To find what MIBs are supported with which devices for each version of code,
check out http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml.  For
instance, with the Catalyst 5500, you'll see all that's supported at
http://www.cisco.com/public/mibs/supportlists/wsc5500/supportlist.html

>From these pages, there are links to the actual MIBs themselves.

Hope this helps.

At 01:51 PM 11/17/98 , Raymond Cheung wrote:

> HELP I'm trying to find the MIB files for Cisco Catalyst 2900, Cisco Catalyst
> 5000, Cisco Catalyst 5500 and Cisco 7507 Router. Which MIB files do I need to
> download and where can I fing the files?
>
> Thanks
>
> Raymond

Paul L. Della Maggiora, CCIE 1522
EMBU Product Manager