nv-l

Re: tme10 TEC NetView V4 integration with nvserverd

1998-11-19 06:20:48
Subject: Re: tme10 TEC NetView V4 integration with nvserverd
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT SKILLS-1ST.CO DOT UK>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:20:48 +0000
Thanks for the various input.  I have loaded the baroc files with nvserverd
after teacd_nk6k after tecad_ov.baroc.  I have
also checked wtdumprl and there is nothing there from any of these sources.
Stuff comes through from the logfile adapter
fine.  I am at a later patch than Vladimir suggests so I assume that this
supercedes 443133?

Any more clues?  Anyone doing this with an NT TEC?
Cheers, Jane