nv-l

Nways Upgrade

1998-11-10 07:05:11
Subject: Nways Upgrade
From: "Gregory, Phil" <phil.gregory AT EXCHANGE.MEB.CO DOT UK>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:05:11 -0000
Hello all,
I realise this probably isn't the correct forum for this, but I remember
some reference to it in the past. I have been trying to find the Nways
Campus Manager upgrade Matrix on IBM's website, with no luck. I would be
grateful if someone could let me know the URL.

Many thanks,

Phil Gregory, BEng (Hons).
Senior Technician, Data Network Services.
Midlands Electricity.

phil.gregory AT meb.co DOT uk

This e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked at MEB
(UK 01384 296191), and has been found to be clean from any
virus infection (using Dr Solomon's v7.88).

If you have any queries about viruses, please contact PC Tech
Support (09 3521) or about the external e-mail system, contact
David Perry (09 3673).