nv-l

Re: NetView 4.1 Loss of Support

1998-11-09 18:19:47
Subject: Re: NetView 4.1 Loss of Support
From: Ken Karasek <KGKARASE AT HEWITT DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 17:19:47 -0600
Thanks for the response. It looks like I will be waiting until April for
the Optivity 9.0 code release (Optivity Passport?) to allow me to upgrade
my NetView platform to 5.1. Can you tell me when 8.1.1 will ship?

 Are there any plans in the future for Nortel Networks to be come a Tivoli
TME 10 Plus partner?  This alignment would most likely result in timely
support from Nortel Networks on new NetView software releases? It has been
a ongoing issue that the Bay Optivity product line is usually a year behind
on supporting AIX operating system releases and nearly 6-8 months on
NetView releases.