nv-l

Re: Node/interface UP/Down Reset on Match

1998-11-06 15:38:54
Subject: Re: Node/interface UP/Down Reset on Match
From: "Stoner, Raymond" <raymond.stoner AT SPCORP DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:38:54 -0500
I have changed and continue to increment the polling to these devices as
you suggested maybe my values are NG. I currently have  (just for these
specific devices) timeout at 30 retries at 40 and Polling interval every
10 minutes. We started @ 8 5 and 5.  I'll do some netmon tracing on
Monday.

I probably do not have the rule structured properly. (NetView rookie)
Not quite sure how to match up the events.