nv-l

Re: NV5.1 Map Problem

1998-11-06 08:52:59
Subject: Re: NV5.1 Map Problem
From: Rob Rinear <robr AT DIRIGO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 08:52:59 -0500
I'm not familiar with the clusters, but, if you are simply backing up the
databases, etc. onto a backup machine and trying to start Netview, you need
to run /usr/OV/service/reset_ci.  This tells Netview to rebuild its
information file about itself (hostname, IP address, etc.) from current
system parameters.

Rob