nv-l

Re: Query

1998-10-22 09:49:05
Subject: Re: Query
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:49:05 -0400
Jenny -

Send a note to listserv AT ucsbvm.ucsb DOT edu which contins just this as the
body
of the text:
  subscribe NV-L  Jenny McGuirk

You'll get a note back (to prove it can find you) asking that you send
another note with just the response "OK".
Once you do that, you are subscribed.  You will get a note back saying so,
with some important information about howw to use the list.  When you want
to send a note on NetView to the list, send to NV-L AT ucsbvm.ucsb DOT edu like
you just did.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jenny McGuirk 2851211 x2381 <Jenny.McGuirk AT BOI DOT IE> on 10/22/98 07:06:38
AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>