nv-l

Re: Loading a .TDF file into NetviewAix

1998-10-21 19:07:40
Subject: Re: Loading a .TDF file into NetviewAix
From: Jeff Law <jlaw AT EMS.CO DOT NZ>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:07:40 +1200
Vynita

I have come across TDF files when working with HP OpenView Professional. It
is the Trap Definition File, and is the way that traps are defined and
stored for that product.

If you are using Netwiev, then the trap definitions should get loaded when
you load the mib's for backup exec. The TDF file shouldnt be required.

Hope this helps

Jeff

Jeff Law                                 Email: jlaw AT ems.co DOT nz
Technical Consultant                    Mobile: +64 21 664 595

Enterprise Management Solutions Ltd      Voice: +64 9 359 7003
P O Box 17 344                             Fax: +64 21 559 898
Auckland
NEW ZEALAND                               http://www.ems.co.nz

"Pretorius, Vynita" <VPretorius AT FNB.CO DOT ZA> on 22/10/98 01:38:13

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>