nv-l

Re: Problems with Netview5.1 and Solaris2.6

1998-10-21 08:48:09
Subject: Re: Problems with Netview5.1 and Solaris2.6
From: Petr Vladimír <Petr AT DATASYS DOT CZ>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:48:09 +0200
Hi, Wiggo;

As far as I know Framework 3.2 does not support Solaris 2.6 neither for
TMR server nor for managed node. This does not mean that it will not
work at all. You can however encounter problems as you really did. Maybe
someone is running Framework 3.2 on Solaris 2.6?
Framework 3.6 does support Solaris 2.6 so there should not be
installation problems as you have seen.

Best regards,
Vladimir.