nv-l

[no subject]

1998-10-21 08:57:03
From: Wiggo Moller <wmoller AT SDATA DOT NO>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:57:03 +0200
Hi,

I want to do some surveilence on my routers with the help of NV5.1.

Alert me when the router has been rebooted via polling it.

One way to do it may be to poll the sysUptime mib-II variable and check if
the value is less than the previous value, but how do I configure this in
NW and what about the maximum value of the systemUptime variable ?

--
Cheers

Wiggo Moeller
    ___ ___
   /  /\\  |
\__\// // /  wmoller AT sdata DOT no
 \--\  / /   Skrivervik Data AS                +47 22 18 58 00 (switchboard)
  \  \  /    Postboks 3885 Ullevaal Hageby     +47 22 18 59 87 (direct)
   \__\/     0805 OSLO
             Norway