nv-l

Re: Framework 3.2 installtion problem on NT4 SP3

1998-10-20 05:07:13
Subject: Re: Framework 3.2 installtion problem on NT4 SP3
From: Petr Vladimír <Petr AT DATASYS DOT CZ>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:07:13 +0200
Hello, David;

I would recommend that you look at the TME10 mailing list for there was
an extensive discussion on the dreaded error message 1067. The mailing
list also has a web archive so you can search it. Look at
http://www.tivoli.isis2000.com/lists.html for more info.

The error message usually relates to name resolution misconfiguration
but this is not the only cause of that.

HTH,
Vladimir.