nv-l

synchronisation

1998-10-19 09:56:43
Subject: synchronisation
From: Eric Filippi <efilippi AT EURHONE.E-MAIL DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:56:43 +0200
Hello all,

I have a problem with Netview V 4.1 runnig on AIX v 4.1.5
Every saturday, we have a script tha stops nv daemons, resolve database
inconsistencies, compress objet and topology database and then restart nv
daemons.
We run an operator  nv gui in read only mode.

He had twice the same problem : On monday, the operator map is completely
not synchronized with the database. I have to start my administrator gui to
make the operator map be synchronized. I don't see the point.

Does anybody have an idea on what's happening ?

Thank you in advance,

Eric Filippi (efilippi AT eurhone.e-mail DOT com)
Eurhone
IBM Global Service Ouest
France