SNMP Difficulty with Netview? NT?
Our NT staff has defined SNMP on numerous Servers in our organization.
We read the SNMP data from NETVIEW AIX (version 5.0) and build collections
based upon that data.
90% of the time everything is OK. However, for the other 10% Netview's
'Display Object Information' screen shows...
According to our NT staff, they are setting the SNMP configuration the
same - both on Servers who's SNMP Netview can see and on Servers who's SNMP
Netview cannot see. At this juncture we don't know if the problem is rooted
in NT or in Netview.