nv-l

Re: Latest Version of Optivity

1998-10-13 12:03:07
Subject: Re: Latest Version of Optivity
From: David Easter <David_Easter AT BAYNETWORKS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:03:07 -0400
Hi Ken,

  Optivity NMS 9.0 will be the first version to support NV 5.1.  NMS 8.1.1
will support the same platforms that the NMS 8.1 platform did.

  AIX 4.2.1 is officially supported.  Bay Networks will, whenever fiscally
possible, support maintenance releases of any platforms or Operating
systems for use with Optivity applications.  A maintenance release is
defined as a change in the third decimal point of a version number.

-David J. Easter
Product Manager - Optivity NMS, Network Management Division
Bay Networks/Nortel Networks - How the world shares ideas.

-=-REgarding-=-